This recipe is loaded with omega 3 fatty acids. Very easy, not many ingredients, and could easily made with chicken breast and just adjust cooking times.
½ cup raw unsalted walnut halves
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon Stone Ground Mustard or Dijon-style mustard ( I used Organic Stone Ground for mine)
1/8 teaspoon Himilayn Pink salt
¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Four 6-ounce skin-on, center-cut salmon fillets, ¾- to 1-inch thick
1. Pulse the walnuts in a mini-food processor until finely chopped. Spread them on a plate.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Use nonstick cooking oil spray to grease a baking dish large enough to hold the salmon fillets in a single layer.
3. Whisk together the honey, mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Brush the tops and sides of the fillets with the mixture, using all of it.
4. Use tongs or your hands to press the top of each fillet onto the plate of walnuts, making sure to coat the top evenly and completely. As you work, arrange each coated fillet in the baking dish, skin side down.
5. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or to the desired degree of doneness. Serve warm.