Slow Cooker Clean Shredded Pork
- 4-5 pounds boneless pork shoulder, excess fat trimmed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoon himilayan pink salt
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 4 ounce can mild diced green chilies
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
Place pork in crock. Mix the remaining ingredients and add to top of pork. Set the heat to low and cook for 8-10 hours, until hot and cooked through. Shred the meat with two forks.
**Serve on top of this healthy slaw or bun of choice with sauce.
PORK CARNITA EL’FRESCO
Ingredients for Carnitas el Fresco:
- brown rice, sprouted, or ezekial tortillas or use a lettuce leaf
- Lime wedges
- tomato wedges
- sliced red onion
- avocado slices
- sea salt or HImilayan pink salt
Fill tortilla or lettuce leaf with pork, squeeze lime wedge, sprinkle with sea salt, top with sliced red onion, tomato wedges, cilantro, and sliced avocados. COOK ONCE, EAT TWICE!
IN LETTUCE WRAPS
OR TRY IT ON TORTILLA OF YOU CHOICE. I suggest Ezekial Sprouted Grain tortilla or Brown Rice tortilla.
I just love the flavor of these. Fresh and delicious! Enjoy!